Saving a Draft
Saving a draft application is easy! Simply tap on the casting notice you are interested in and tap on Roles. Under each character breakdown, you have the option to either Apply immediately (and begin working on your application) or you have the option to save a draft for later.
Once you tap on Save Draft, the button will automatically change to Delete Draft.
Editing a Draft
You can further edit a draft without submitting it as well.
- Navigate to My Applications and tap on the Drafts tab.
- Tap on the application you want to edit to bring up the draft.
- Make any edits you desire, and then tap on the Save button in the bottom right corner.
Deleting a Draft
There are two methods of deleting a draft application:
1. Tap on the Delete Draft button under Roles.
If selected, it will revert back to Save Draft.
2. You can also delete a draft by navigating to the My Applications tab, and selecting the application under Drafts as noted in Step 2 above.
From there, tap on the trash can icon next to the Apply Now button.
If the trash can icon is selected, you will be prompted the following message:
Tap on Delete to confirm the deletion, and you will be reverted back to the drafts folder.
Submitting a draft
- In order to submit a draft application, navigate to My Applications and tap on the Drafts tab.
- Tap on the application you want to submit to bring up the draft.
- Be sure you are happy with the completeness of your application, then hit Apply Now.
- You will be greeted with a success message letting you know the application has been submitted.