Your Talent Dashboard is your starting place to use our casting platform. The Talent Dashboard conveniently displays the status of your applications, your profile, your message inbox, invitations from employers, and more.
Your Talent Dashboard can be accessed by clicking on the dashboard icon in the upper right hand of the page. We recommend bookmarking it and checking in frequently!
The navigation panel located at the top of the Dashboard page includes buttons that alert you to any new notifications in the relevant talent categories will take you to that corresponding page on the website.
The categories of notifications are as follows:
- New Messages - new messages you've received in your inbox. To learn more about our Messaging System, visit the messaging inbox article.
- New Invitations - new invitations from employers requesting you apply to their projects.
- Audition Requests - new invitations from employers requesting a self tape, in-person, or virtual audition.
- Draft Applications - applications you’ve saved for later, that you need to finish and submit for consideration.
- New Roles Matched - new roles in casting search you qualify for based on your profile details, that you should check and consider.
With the Applications section of your Talent Dashboard, you can view your applications according to their status. The default view is a list of all of your applications. click the top menu in the Applications section to filter your applications according to their status:
Here’s a list of what each application status type means:
- All - This view will show every application in your applications queue.
- Invites - Invitations from employers to apply to their projects.
- Drafts - Applications you’ve saved for later. These are incomplete or draft applications.
- Submitted - Submitted applications to projects that are still open and seeking talent to fill their roles.
- Auditions - Applications with the self tape, in-person, or virtual auditions.
- Archived - Applications to projects whose casting calls have expired and are no longer accepting new submissions.
Click on "Applications" in the upper left hand corner to be taken to the Applications section of the platform.
The My Profile section of your Talent Dashboard displays how completion progress of your Profile:
The more complete your profile, the more likely you are to get work!
The actor above has a profile score of 9 - they have yet to add any audio files to their profile. Click "My Profile" to add new elements to your Profile.
*Please note that this score is for your eyes only. Casting directors cannot see your profile score.
The Messages section of the Talent Dashboard shows the most recent messages you’ve received in your Message Inbox:
Either click on a particular message to read it, or click "Messages Inbox" to go to your Message Inbox.
The Media Locker section of your Talent Dashboard shows the amount of each type of media you have stored on the site:
Click the 'Media Locker' link to manage your photos, video & audio reels, and documents.
Recently Viewed Productions
This section shows you all of your most recently viewed productions for easy navigation. Select any of the productions in the list to be brought to that specific casting call.