The Benefits of a Subscription
If you're looking to take your creative career to the next level, you can subscribe to our digital platform and receive the following benefits:
- Personal profile(s) that you can edit and share, which allows employers to find you in the Talent Database and message you directly.
- Customized saved searches on the Casting Calls page with notification preferences, so you will always know when there are new casting calls and jobs for creative freelancers and crew that match your interests and criteria.
- Access to the Talent Dashboard where you can field invites to apply to jobs (to apply requires a paid subscription), as well as the Message section where you can view and send correspondence.
- Access to the many resources and content available on the platform.
- Apply to all of the many casting calls and jobs listed on the site.
- Use the Talent Dashboard to keep track of jobs you have applied to, jobs you have saved to apply to later, and invitations to apply to projects.
Subscription Terms and Prices
We offer a variety of subscription options that are all auto-renewing. This means that after the period for which you have paid is over, they renew again for the same term and your credit card is charged again. This way, you do not need to manually renew, and your subscription will continue until you cancel.
To see current StarNow options and pricing, you can begin the registration process here.
Customers may terminate enrollment in automatic renewal at any time by visiting your account settings page. PayPal customers must terminate enrollment in automatic renewal by reaching out to the Customer Success Team via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your subscription will be deemed terminated on the last day of the then in effect subscription period. For renewals of subscriptions with a term longer than one month, such as semiannual memberships, you may cancel within thirty days of the renewal date and receive a full refund; cancellations made after this period are not eligible for a refund. When you initially subscribe to a free trial of the Paid Services, you will be not charged for the initial term of the free trial. Please review our full subscription terms here. If you have any questions, please reach out to the Backstage Customer Success Team.
- Monthly subscriptions are not eligible for refunds.
- Quarterly and semiannual subscriptions are eligible for refunds if the cancellation request comes within 30 days of the purchase/renewal.